Monday, February 21, 2011

Make sure you frisk me good


this pic has nothign to do with this blog, but I like it
Six inch walker

Big sh** talker

I never play the victim

Id rather be a stalker

So baby take me in

Ill disobey the law

Make sure you frisk me good

Check my panties and my bra



"What do you want?"


What a question.

How come it is so much easier to make a list of what I dont want? Rant about annoying things and needy people. Complain about money and health care. Neglect cleaning my room. Really I need to figure this out. cause I am not good bouncing through life with no end goal in mind. I just make decisions based on instant gratification. Which dont get me wrong... is very enjoyable, but no way to live. Or is it? Cause I am sure having fun. This new way of thinking.... see-want-take is very pleasurable but has no substance.


OK here is a break down.... this week I want...


Well I want Sparks. I want Pie. I want Sushi. I want Freedom. I want Shoes. I want Fringe. I want Bones. I want Dark Chocolate. I want my Best Friend to be Happy. I want a fun confident man who hates labels and is in no hurry to start a family.



Everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is

LOVE I dont get enough of it

All I get is these vampires and blood suckers

All I see is these n-ggas I’ve made millionaires

Milling about, spilling there feelings in the air

All I see is these fake f-cks with no fangs

Tryna draw blood with my ice cold veins




No comments:

Post a Comment