Sunday, September 18, 2011

Upgrades

After running into my snobby and bitchy ex-sister in-law this weekend It got me thinking. I have really upgraded my life in the last year. I went from being in an unhealthy marriage and at a job I hated. I thought I could make everything better and that it was temperary. Well it was. Choosing to leave the Hotel was the first step. On June 22nd 2010 I walked out on my stressful job and didnt look back. Well I do go back and visit every once in a while. Then my marriage went to shit and my awesome group of friends turned out to be just his friends, well except one. I didnt feel like I had any direction.
Its been over a year and I sorted out my friends that were taking advantage of my generosity. I I met a guy who was smart, funny, sexy, and so much fun. He really makes me feel good. And I dont feel held back. I can pursue my goals and not feel like I am being selfish. I found a better paying job that is a good fit for me. I am back around fashion and retail. I was promoted after only a few months and have even been featured on TV giving a fashion segment.
So basically:
work=good
love life=good
friends=good
and I get to see my parents in a few weeks. Yay! I have missed them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment