Thursday, September 2, 2010

giving up the gun

Your sword's grown old and rusty
Underneath the rising sun
It's locked up like a trophy
Forgetting all the things it's done
And though its been a long time
You’re right back where you started from
I see it in your eyes
Now you’re giving up the gun


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dating profile..... I am so sick of facebook popping up with ads for dating sites. But it got me thinking. What would I say? One ad asked.... What would be your perfect date?
Well its been so long I didnt have an answer. The ex-husband stopped dating me after we got married. That is why I will never get married again... I will only date. So for those of you who wan to know... here is my answer....


I have an intimate relationship with food. I would like to go to a foreign food restaurant (indian, sushi, thai, or authentic Italian).
I am a huge movie buff and love seeing movies right when they come out. After the movie I like to discuss what the writer was feeling and what I felt watching it.
I like to talk about politics, traveling, and sharing fun stories from my life.
I get kinda awkward in fine dining fancy places and prefer a chill restaurant and maybe a walk through the park. I love to walk around at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment