Wednesday, June 8, 2011

fallling

I guess I didn't notice i was lonley. I was surrounded by people most of the time. Dates, friends, coworkers I had plenty to do and lots of people to talk to. I had an average of 2 dates a week. Met cute new boys almost every weekend. The dates were fun. New restaurants are always exciting. However I got bored with the same conversations:"where are you from? Did you go to college? Bla bla bla". I was looking for something and was not finding it. Its sad when you are more excited to get a new message from a guy online who you have never met than a guy you are on a date with. I found myself in that situation. I wanted more. I wanted to be stimulated mentally and physically. I wanted to be blown away by someones intellect and have the type of attraction where I can't keep my hands off them. So I will try one more time. I agreed to a date with Mr. Online. First impression; skinny white guy nerd with tattoos. However, the more we talked and I starred into those amazing color changing eyes I was impressed. He is smart, cute, funny, sweet. Oh God listen to me. I sound like a sappy little school girl with a crush. This is not like me. Men have been talking penisis for the last 9 months. Things I can use and throw away. I had an instant respect for Mr. Online. And I wanted his respect in return. And now after 4 days of awesomeness, I can't wait to see him again. Could this be the one that breaks my bachlorette dating cycle? I mean after all.... It only took a short time with him to make me forget all the other guys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment