Thursday, June 9, 2011

The laws of Attraction

http://www.livescience.com/7023-rules-attraction-game-love.html

I was reading an article about the laws of attraction, and it made me think about what attracts me.
Lets begin with scent.... Aqua Di Gio
Or as I like to call it "Oh God! Take me home now!"
Everytime a man walks by wearing Aqua Di Gio I instantly think of sex. He seems more attractive and sexy. He could be the biggest nerd and Aqua Di Gio will make him seem sensual.
Now when it comes to body shape I don't prefer the cover of mens health magazine. I want him to be fit of course with NO fake tan. The 2 sexiest parts of a males body are"



1 - his back. I love being able to see muscles defined in the back. Broud shoulders and a slim waist... mm mm mm
2 - the lines that dirrect from the pelvis to his penis. I dont think I need to say why, buy it is very inviting.
Now I have always been attracted to interesting faces. Crooked smiles, shaggy hair, slightly larger than average noses. There are so many people that look alike in this world that I want the one that looks different. Lets dive into my past and take a look at my celebrity crushes:











No comments:

Post a Comment