Thursday, January 13, 2011

Give me something

Open the skies
Part the clouds
Give me a sign
Do something
Let down the white dove that brings peace and comfort
Gather my thoughts
Smack me in the face
Just tell me what to do
Tell me what to be
And more important
Tell me who to be with
Cause I am tired of making the wrong decisions
Sure I can pick out a pair of shoes that will blow your mind
And find that album that is so good it slows time
But I get so lost in his eyes I forget where I am going
And brick by brink he is breaking down my wall
Open the heavens and tell me my path
Tattoo it on my skin so I cant forget
And every time his hands move over them
It’s a reminder
That he is temporary
I do have a destiny
And I need to start it alone
Hopefully at the finish line I will have some one to hold me
Someone who loves me
Despite of my constant confusion and dangerous curiosity
Universe I ask you now
I am running in circles
Light that fire
Give me a push
My mind is open and my heart is full
There is no time like the present
Let my adventure begin now

No comments:

Post a Comment