Thursday, January 13, 2011

My mother told me, "you better shop around"

First I want to share the weirdest horoscope ever..... balls? looks like I must find some quality balls.
CANCER (June 21-July 22) There were problems with the soccer balls used in the World Cup last year. Many players felt they were difficult to control. Their trajectory was unpredictable. Brazilian forward Luis Fabiano went so far as to say that the ball “doesn’t want to be kicked.” Other players said the balls were poorly made, like those “you buy in a supermarket.” I bring this to your attention as a cautionary metaphor, Cancerian. In 2011 you will be taking part in your equivalent of the World Cup. It will be crucial to have the very best tools and accessories. You can’t afford to play with balls that don’t respond accurately to your skillful means.

I have been living like a bachlorette for months now. And I must say this relationship-girl is really enjoying it. True I love having a companion, someone to cook for. Going to bed alone is getting a little old. However on the bright side no one can break your heart if you don't give it away. Right? And although I do allow myself to get swept up in his arms and lost in his kiss just for one night... I can t get hurt. Right? No strings attached. Does that really work? All no strings attached relationships have turned into a "real" relationship after a month or so in the past. So the answer is to have a 3-4 week no strings attached relationship and move on. Right? Who knows? I am horrible at being single. Salt lake city is like a Vegas buffet of single attractive men, all waiting for me to use them for 3-4 weeks and move on. Wow I sound cold. And kind of promiscuous. But you would expect his behavior from a man, a bachelor. With a messy house, xbox live, and a beer can tower. I like to think I am more classy than that. Well who cares.


Cheers to being classy.... kind of.

1 comment: