Monday, January 17, 2011

The prince and the pauper

Hypothetically speaking:
There comes a time in every single girls life when she has to choose between two men. By comparison they are both amazing people. And it feels wrong to deny either of them. But have fun and a casual relationship with one guy is easy, but if you become interested in someone else at the same time you have to choose. Cause even though you are not committed to either one it feels like cheating. So you make a pros & cons list in your head. But no one end up on top. In fact you just like them both more.
Ok so deep down you know who you want. And you dont need to make lists, but you are afraid to choose. Because by choosing it means you are breaking down your wall, letting someone in, becoming weak. The last thing I need right now is to open up my heart and get crushed. Hypothetically of course. Although when I think about it.... I dont get crushed. I deal and move on. So I guess the real question is... Who would I rather risk it with? The prince or the pauper?

No comments:

Post a Comment