Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sophia wants to come out and play

Love is like a magic penny, hold it tight and you wont have any, lend it, spend it, you'll have so many, they'll roll all over the floor.



That kids song that I used to sing with my friend Katie is so apparent to my life right now. Because if you hold me too tight I will disappear, but if you let this caged bird spread it's wings, the love will flow.



I want to believe you will be good to me. Treat me with respect. Tell me I am beautiful. Laugh at my jokes. Love me. But I am afraid there is a darkness inside you trying to burst out and if I don't run... it will run over me.



Sophia Rose Conti is a bad girl, who doesn't give a fuck about your feelings. She wants instant gratification and the spotlight... she does not want dumb hicks in plaid shirts humping her on the dance floor. Tonight Sophia came out. And don't you worry she will come out again. Red leather jacket? Check. Heels? Check. Tight black pants? Check. Now lets get Crunk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment